Re: Can someone tell me why this statement is failing? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Edmund Bacon
Subject Re: Can someone tell me why this statement is failing?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Your end time minutes is NULL, comparing NULL to anything (even NULL
itself) yields NULL so you either need to:

SELECT * FROM ... WHERE ... AND (end_time_minutes IS NULL OR
end_time_minutes <= '1082375100');

or

SELECT * FROM ... WHERE ... AND  coalsece(end_time_minutes, 0) <=
'1082375100';