Re: BUG #17434: CREATE/DROP DATABASE can be executed in the same transaction with other commands - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #17434: CREATE/DROP DATABASE can be executed in the same transaction with other commands
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Israel Barth Rubio <barthisrael@gmail.com> writes:
> It would be great if we can back-patch this to all supported versions,
> as the issue itself is currently affecting them all.

In my mind, this is waiting for Peter to opine on whether it satisfies
his concern.

I'm also looking for input on whether to reject if

    if ((MyXactFlags & XACT_FLAGS_PIPELINING) &&
        GetTopTransactionIdIfAny() != InvalidTransactionId)

rather than just the bare

    if (MyXactFlags & XACT_FLAGS_PIPELINING)

tests in the patch-as-posted.