Performance of SELECT directly and from application - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jessica Holle
Subject Performance of SELECT directly and from application
Date
Re: Performance of SELECT directly and from application
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

we use PostgreSQL 12.3.1 and have a little bit trouble with performance.
When the statement comes from the application (wildfly) duration is
about 24982.819 ms. When I do the statement directly with psql duration
is 967.773 ms.
Duration from Wildfly is known becaue we use in postgresql.conf
"log_min_duration_statement = 5000". There I see, that from application
are 3 variables used.
Is there any idea why this can happen or a hint to solve this issue?

Kind regards,
Jessica