Re: 7.4.1 upgrade issues - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gavin M. Roy
Subject Re: 7.4.1 upgrade issues
Date
List pgsql-general
It's not WAITING, the larger queries are eating cpu (99%) and the rest
are running so slow it would seem they're waitng for processing time.
My sort mem is fairly high, but this is a dedicated box, and there is no
swapping going on afaik,

Gavin