[Re] Need help with postgresql/apache/php optimisation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Froggy / Froggy Corp.
Subject [Re] Need help with postgresql/apache/php optimisation
Date
List pgsql-general
First thx for your quick answer :)

iostat dont return bad load average. I never grow up to 1Mb/s and the
IDE drive can go faster.

I really can't change the server, its a locative server which i own
(only me on the server, no cooperative, but i dont have physically
access to it). So the configuration is ... not the best :). And at this
time, i dont have money for server-hosting.

My personnal computer is better than my server, but cant do nothing :/

There is a lot of SELECT and very few UPDATE/INSERT, so fsync will not
really increase performance (or im in wrong about fsync).

Regards,