tsearch2: restoring problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fischer Ulrich
Subject tsearch2: restoring problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi

I have a problem with the restoring of a database which uses tsearch2. I
made a backup as discribed in 'tsearch-v2-intro' on the tsearch2 page.
Now i'm trying to restore it into a testdatabase. The problem is, that
the entries of the relations 'pg_ts_cfg', 'pg_ts_cfgmap', 'pg_ts_dict'
and 'pg_ts_parser' are not correctly restored. I get errors like:

psql:restoretest.out:28223: ERROR:  copy: line 1, Cannot insert a
duplicate key into unique index pg_ts_dict_pkey
psql:restoretest.out:28223: lost synchronization with server, resetting
connection

There should be made an additional entry for my german dicts. But it isn't.

Thanks for your help.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich G. Fischer                       Dipl. Natw. ETH
Center Aerodynamics                     Ruag Aerospace