Re: Dazed and Confused - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Terry Lee Tucker
Subject Re: Dazed and Confused
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Robert,

I changed the return type from OPAQUE to TRIGGER and the trigger function
reloaded without any complaint. I suppoe that when I loaded this new version
(with the output from pg_dumpall) that the return type was automatically set
to TRIGGER? I couldn't understand the fact that the code initally loaded
without complaint, but now, upon trying to reload, I was getting an error
with the same code.

Anyway, thanks for the response...

On Monday 16 February 2004 07:58 am, Robert Creager saith:

--
 Work: 1-336-372-6812
 Cell: 1-336-363-4719