Re: Connect to PostgreSQL with kylix3 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carlos Ojea Castro
Subject Re: Connect to PostgreSQL with kylix3
Date
List pgsql-general

>>make 'SQLConnection1' Active to 'True' I get this message:
>>dbExpress Error: Invalid Username/Password
>>
>>Maybe I need another libpq?
>>

>In SQLConnection1.params, do you have
>
>   User_name=xxxx
>   Password=yyyy
>
>where xxxx is a valid postgres username
>and yyyy is the correct password for that user?
>
>klint.

Yes, there is a valid username and password and I still get the same
error when trying to make SQLConnection component active.
Before I made the change of libpq.so link, the SQLConnection component
was 'Active true' regardless of the values written in 'user_name' and
'password'.

What do you think?

Thank you very much for your help,
Carlos