Connect to PostgreSQL with kylix3 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carlos Ojea Castro
Subject Connect to PostgreSQL with kylix3
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello:

In kylix3 I made a SQLConnection component (called 'SQLConnection1') to
connect to a PostgreSQL database. I started the PostgreSQL server so
Object inspector shows 'Connected: True' on that object.

Then I made a SQLDataSet component (called 'SQLDataset1').
On 'SQLDataset1' I set SQLConnection to 'SQLConnection1', CommandType to
'ctQuery' and CommandText to 'SELECT * FROM pc104' (pc104 is a valid
table name).
But now, when I try to make 'SQLDataset1' Active to 'True', I get this
error message:
Access violation at address 43A92782, accessing address 43B09774

¿Any idea?

Thank you.
Regards,
Carlos