Re: Predictive or scoring solution for PostgreSQL ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: Predictive or scoring solution for PostgreSQL ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Marc A. Leith wrote:
> Other tools do similar things - another was Knowledge Seeker from Angoss
> Software - which built turnkey decision trees (this was fairly cheap depending
> on the system it is running on). SAS also produced a turnkey modeling solution
> (not cheap $$$$).  You could also try SPSS (cheaper than SAS). Group 1 Software
> also marketed an all-in-one Modeling Sol'n - Model 1 (I think) but I never
> actually used it.

Or try R (open source implementation of the S language, similar to
S-PLUS)...
   http://www.r-project.org/

...along with PL/R:
   http://www.joeconway.com/plr/

And see here for a variety of packages to do just about any kind of
analysis you can think of:
   http://cran.r-project.org/

Some assembly required, but powerful and free.

HTH,

Joe