application developers list?? or report engine using postgres? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Klint Gore
Subject application developers list?? or report engine using postgres?
Date
Re: application developers list?? or report engine using postgres?  (elein <elein@varlena.com>)
List pgsql-general
Does anyone know of a mailing list for application developers using
postgres? It'd probably be more relevant than pgsql-general for my
question.

Failing that, what do people use to generate reports with a postgres
back end?  I have a requirement to produce a reporting daemon on linux
that doesn't require X windows (has to render the report and write it
back to a blob).  I've been down a couple of paths that ended with
unusable/unsuitable products.

klint.

: Klint Gore                            : "Non rhyming    :
: EMail   : kg@kgb.une.edu.au           :  slang - the    :
: Snail   : A.B.R.I.                    :  possibilities  :
: Mail      University of New England   :  are useless"   :
:           Armidale NSW 2351 Australia :     L.J.J.      :
: Fax     : +61 2 6772 5376             :                 :