Re: application developers list?? or report engine using postgres? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From elein
Subject Re: application developers list?? or report engine using postgres?
Date
List pgsql-general
I have a general purpose reporting engine that
is good for people who are good at HTML and SQL.
It takes in an XML-ish template and spews HTML.
There is a sample php application to provide the
glue for registering and running the reports
from a browser.

The engine has a limited distribution because I would like
people to buy a short stint of support to get
the pieces up and running well. The documentation
is only mediocre.  There is also no GUI interface.
In otherwords, although it is production quality
it is not nicely wrapped yet.

Contact me to find out more about it and/or
read http://www.varlena.com/Reports/

elein

elein@varlena.com        Varlena, LLC        www.varlena.com

          PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/