Re: syslog facilites and postgres ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Day, David
Subject Re: syslog facilites and postgres ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom,

I will not claim I've totally observed all the fallout of attempting this.
You may be correct about subsequent local0 output being bollixed but I certainly have seen some continued output to
local0after the trigger.

I am not committed to this method. It was primarily an experiment for proof of concept.
Based on your reservations,  I will pursue some other ideas.

Thanks much for the feedback and preventing me from wasting to much time on this avenue.

Rgds

Dave