Re: 2003 LinuxQuestions.org Members Choice Award - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Sai Hertz And Control Systems
Subject Re: 2003 LinuxQuestions.org Members Choice Award
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Dear Neil Conway  ,

>>That assumes that the "LinuxQuestions Members Choice Award" is
>>something that is indicative of the rate of adoption in general --
>>which I am highly sceptical of.

We may remain sceptical and make our selfs feel better but it is true
that to some extent linux belivers  are prefering  MySQL or FirebirdSql

Now please tell me how strong is your scepticism.

Regards
Vishal Kashyap.