pgsql-odbc problem in Windows 9x - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Harry Sufehmi
Subject pgsql-odbc problem in Windows 9x
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Sometime ago I posted problem regarding the ODBC driver not working on
Windows 9x on Microsoft Access.
The workaround then was to delete a table link, then create it again.

I think I've found the right solution to this.  Basically, you need to
create the ODBC link as System DSN - not as User DSN.
I've tried this for several weeks, and have encountered no problem since.

Apologies if this is obvious, but I'm new to ODBC. Hope it helps someone else.

Thanks,
Harry