Re: how to store a query, that results in a table - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Keith Wong
Subject Re: how to store a query, that results in a table
Date
List pgsql-sql
This is not really possible with postgresql at the moment.
Better off trying to work around, perhaps using a view. That way you have a
way to change the select
statement without actually modifying your client code.

Keith.