Unexpected crashes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tony Bazeley
Subject Unexpected crashes
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

I've just subscribed to the list this morning, as we are considering
installing Postgres for a particular project.

I guess I'm a little apprehensive, as perhaps coincidentally, this is the
second reference to unexpected crashes that I have heard in as many days .

Does this occur often?

Cheers
Tony Bazeley