Re: [SQL] Join with blank records. - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Matthew Hagerty
Subject Re: [SQL] Join with blank records.
Date
List pgsql-sql
Thank you!  That works great, the function that is.  The reason the phones
are not in the customer table is because I need to be able to store any
number of phones per customer.  All I was trying to do here was get the
first phone number if one exists.

Thanks,
Matthew