Re: Table Partitioning Advice Request - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vincenzo Romano
Subject Re: Table Partitioning Advice Request
Date
List pgsql-general
Why?

If you have to choose among a couple hundred partition tables, the
trigger function body is far from trivial!
You really think that calling and running a trigger function for every
line is the best solution?

--
Vincenzo Romano
NotOrAnd Information Technologies