Re: pg_upgrade fails with non-standard ACL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Anastasia Lubennikova
Subject Re: pg_upgrade fails with non-standard ACL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
New version of the patch is attached. I fixed several issues in the
check_for_changed_signatures().

Now it passes check without "test_rename_catalog_objects" and fails
(generates script) with it. Test script pg_upgrade_ACL_test.sh
demonstrates this.

The only known issue left is the usage of pg_identify_object(), though I
don't see a problem here with object types that this patch involves.
As I updated the code, I will leave this patch in Need Review.

--
Anastasia Lubennikova
The Russian Postgres Company

Attachment