Re: [HACKERS] some dblink refactoring - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [HACKERS] some dblink refactoring
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/8/17 00:10, Tsunakawa, Takayuki wrote:
> I changed the status to ready for committer.  The patch applied cleanly, passed the regression test (make
installcheckin contrib/dblink/), and the code looks perfect.

> How about applying the attached small patch for another refactoring?  This merely changes makeStringInfo() to
initStringInfo()at two sites just other places in the same file.  makeStringInfo() on the function local variables
leavesmemory for StringInfoData allocated unnecessarily (which may be automatically reclaimed some time after.)

Committed both.  Thanks.