Re: Certification

From: damien@dalibo.info
Subject: Re: Certification
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Certification  (Michael Meskes, )
 Re: Certification  (, )
 Re: Certification  (Bob Lunney, )
  Re: Certification  (Luca Ferrari, )
  Re: Certification  (, )
   Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Certification  ("Gilberto Castillo", )
   Re: Certification  (Bob Lunney, )
  Re: Certification  (Jaime Casanova, )
   Re: Certification  (Sameer Kumar, )
    Re: Certification  (julyanto SUTANDANG, )
    Re: Certification  (David Fetter, )
     Re: Certification  (Sameer Kumar, )
 Re: Certification  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: Certification  (Michael Meskes, )
 Re: Certification  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Certification  ("Gilberto Castillo", )
   Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Certification  (Michael Meskes, )
  Re: Certification  (, )
  Re: Certification  (Robert Haas, )
   Re: Certification  (Michael Meskes, )
    Re: Certification  (Robert Haas, )
     Certification In Cuba  ("Gilberto Castillo", )
     Re: Certification  (julyanto SUTANDANG, )
      Re: Certification  (Joshua Kramer, )
       Re: Certification  ("Gunnar \"Nick\" Bluth", )
       Re: Certification  (Sameer Kumar, )
        Re: Certification  (Michael Meskes, )
       Re: Certification  (Michael Meskes, )
     Re: Certification  (Michael Meskes, )
      Re: Certification  (Robert Haas, )
     Re: Certification  (Michael Meskes, )
  Re: Certification  (Michael Meskes, )
   Re: Certification  (Jean-Paul Argudo, )
 Re: Certification  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Certification  (Jaime Casanova, )
  Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Certification  ("Gilberto Castillo", )
   Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Certification  (Michael Meskes, )
 Re: Certification  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Certification  ("Gilberto Castillo", )
  Re: Certification  (PostgreSQL - Hans-Jürgen Schönig<>, )

Hi Michael,

This is a great idea and I'm interested to be part of this group.

Speaking for DALIBO, we have started a process to build an evaluation program for our trainings.
These post-training evaluations allow our trainees to go through a series of questions and rate their understanding of
thecourse.

Although we do not use the word "certification", it is very close and we'd happy to offer to our trainees the
possibilityto get a community-backed certification.

For now the series of questions we have built are in French, but we'd be happy to translate them, share them with a
dedicatedgroup and eventually transfer this content to the PGDG. We can also provide feedback on the open source tools
weuse to run the evaluations.

Creating a certification is a long process and it can easily lead to endless discussions without anybody doing actual
work.I think the key to success here is to assemble a small group of a person who effectively have a quantified amout
oftime to spend on it and a concrete training experience.

Regards,

--
Damien Clochard