Re: IMPORTANT: A temporary list for Strategic Marketing - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: IMPORTANT: A temporary list for Strategic Marketing
Date
Re: IMPORTANT: A temporary list for Strategic  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-advocacy
should be milestones
and generalized points that are reached where further communication
is provided to the community
for comment (RFC) but this guy probably has little time to waste
dealing with a bunch of geeks
who want to throw their two cents in every time they get an itch.
Welcome to open-source development.  It can be a nuisance at times, but
I think it has shown to yield good, maybe even better, results
eventually.
I have been doing open source development for a long time but we are not talking about DEVELOPMENT.
We are talking about MARKETING.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake