Re: Is my MySQL Gaining ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From D. Dante Lorenso
Subject Re: Is my MySQL Gaining ?
Date
List pgsql-general
I want to use one subject line to discuss many different
topics on this mailing list.  Which subject should I use?
Is there a prize for longest thread on this list?

    - MySQL has Java support in alpha
    - MySQL has documentation that newbies like
    - MySQL features are alpha and 2 years away
    - PostgreSQL already has MySQLs proposed features
    - PostgreSQL stored procedures rock
    - Can we have nested transactions, please?
    - We like everything about MySQL (docs, website, 3rd party tools)
except the database
    - PostgreSQL is more robust and mature
    - MySQL developers are doing a 180 turn from their "you don't need
that" stance
    - PostgreSQL needs volunteers for documentation enhancements
    - Somebody on the list missed a date with a MySQL girlfriend
    - Elephants never forget and can step on dolphins
    - ...

Oh nevermind, I'll just use 'Is my MySQL Gaining?' for a subject.
Yeah, that works.

Dante