Re: Is my MySQL Gaining ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From DeJuan Jackson
Subject Re: Is my MySQL Gaining ?
Date
List pgsql-general
B. van Ouwerkerk wrote:

> IMO there's no valid reason for MySQL bashing. I'm not going to defend
> either one because that kind of discussion leads to nowhere.

How about pure entertainment?  Or maybe because we don't have anything
better to do on a Friday night because the one girl this year who
actually said she would go out with us has stood us up?  But were not
bitter at all at that slut and she uses MySQL I just no it, I bet she's
using it right now and laughing... LAUGHING at me...

See it can be very therapeutic :)