Re: Is my MySQL Gaining ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tony
Subject Re: Is my MySQL Gaining ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Actually, I've gotta admit I don't take my own advice.  I deployed a PHP
company directory for a small company (to small to make the MS Exchange
mistake) and it was deployed on MySQL, then about 2 weeks after
completion I moved it over to OpenLDAP :)

C'est la Vie :)

T.