Re: Hello and some questions - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gavin M. Roy
Subject Re: Hello and some questions
Date
List pgsql-www
Thanks for the quick update.  I'll just offer out there both design and
programming assistance to whoever needs it on which ever project.  I'm a
competent PHP coder (been using it since 2.0) and do a bit of design
work.  I don't want to stick my nose where it isn't welcome, so if
anyone has anything they want to hand off or collaborate on, let me know.

Gavin