Re: [ADMIN] FoxPro Vs. PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sai Hertz And Control Systems
Subject Re: [ADMIN] FoxPro Vs. PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear Ivan  ,

Hello all ,

I am a OpenSource S/W developer and my clients are from remote part of
Himachal Pradesh India.
I am providing my clients,
software
Build on PostgreSQL 7.3.x  as backed
and yes , they (clients) ought to  save a lot while using my software as
it runs on Linux
Not in all cases :). Probably you will pay much more for linux support.

I Smell burned Fingers :-D
Please share your experience as this will help me a bit .
To Add More :
My Clients are Agriculture Banks and cannot afford the M$ tools. and yes
all the Win98 installation on their computers are
pirated.

I think you can do nothink for it and it is not your problem.
Problem may be not mine but I can at least make someone concern to it.
Why I am saying so is , because piracy fighters have pushed many to Open Source :-*

Regards,
V Kashyap