FoxPro Vs. PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Sai Hertz And Control Systems
Subject FoxPro Vs. PostgreSQL
Date
Re: FoxPro Vs. PostgreSQL
List pgsql-admin
Hello all ,

I am a OpenSource S/W developer and my clients are from remote part of
Himachal Pradesh India.
I am providing my clients,
software
Build on PostgreSQL 7.3.x  as backed
and yes , they (clients) ought to  save a lot while using my software as
it runs on Linux
But theirs one Prick Our Competitor he is providing solution in what else
FoxPro + Win98
and this competitor  justifies his software as Superior because  some of
the Indian local banks use this
clumsy set of tool to manage their bureaucratic  banking work system.

What I want is some support from this good  community  to give me some
1. Tips
2. Links
3. Advise
for FoxPro and its limits (As could be told to a layman)
as how to crush my competitor for M$ tools,
Its time to prove The M$  Guys that they have $$$$$ Power and we the GNU
people have a
social perspective of doing work.

Would be greatefull for all your Comments / Bashing and yes Support

To Add More :
My Clients are Agriculture Banks and cannot afford the M$ tools. and yes
all the Win98 installation on their computers are
pirated.

Regards,
V Kashyap