Re: datestyle in postgresql.conf, version 7.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jean-Max Reymond
Subject Re: datestyle in postgresql.conf, version 7.4
Date
List pgsql-general
Oliver Elphick wrote:

>On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 23:01, Jean-Max Reymond wrote:
>

>>I stop the postmaster (/usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_ctl stop) and restart the
>>postmaster (/usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_ctl  -D /home/local/BasePostgres/ -l
>>logfile -o -i start).
>>
>>I have tried with and without blanks near = (
>>
>>datestyle='Postgres, European'
>>and
>>datestyle = 'Postgres, European'
>>
>>but not successfull
>>

>Are you editing the right postgresql.conf file?  It should be in
>$PGDATA.

Oups, you're right. I'am very confused. I have two repositories (one for
7.3 and one for 7.4) and it was not the good one!!!
thanks a lot. NOw, it works like a charm

--
Jean-Max Reymond email: jmreymond@free.fr tel: 33 (0)6 16 94 25 11
http://jmreymond.free.fr/Etna2002