Re: Any commercial shopping cart packages using - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Csaba Nagy
Subject Re: Any commercial shopping cart packages using
Date
List pgsql-general
Mike,

You could take a look at:
http://www.oscommerce.com/
While it is not written for postgres but for mySql, it has all data base
access abstracted to a single include file, so it (potentially) could be
easy to adapt to postgres.
It is also not a finished project, but I think it's good enough already
for production usage.
Worths a look.

Just my 2c.

Csaba.