Re: add column sillyness - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: add column sillyness
Date
Re: add column sillyness  (Karsten Hilbert <Karsten.Hilbert@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-general
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> "I'm tired of MySQL being beaten up by the PostgreSQL guys.  I am going
> to fight back!  Where is my sword?"

Carefull Bruce. The MySQL sword is razor sharp only on one side and is
missing the handle! But if you succeed to pull it out without cutting
off your fingers, it'll cut everything else to fit without warning ...
if you want that cut or not.

Jan