Re: [BUGS] (Modified) Patch request for PostgreSQL 7.4 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: [BUGS] (Modified) Patch request for PostgreSQL 7.4
Date
List pgsql-patches
It just struck me that *maybe* a portable solution would be to put the
awk output inside genbki.sh in a .h file and then #include it in a one
line .c file which is passed to the preprocessor. Would that keep the
(strange) HP compiler happy?

cheers

andrew