Teach Yourself PostgreSQL book - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bret Busby
Subject Teach Yourself PostgreSQL book
Date
List pgsql-general
In searching on the Internet, I found various references to the book
"Teach Yourself PostgreSQL In 21 Days", written by Chris Smith,
published by SAMS, December 2002 (from the Barnes and Noble web site),
ISBN 0672324830, 600 pages (from
http://202.113.6.251/cat/books/0672324830.html).

References to it, are easily found by doing a google search on the
string "teach yourself postgresql".

After contacting SAMS about the book, as I could not find a retailer who
stocks the book, despite retailers advertising the book for sale, the
book appears to have not been published.

Does anyone know what happened to it, and whether Chris Smith or anyone
else, intends to have the book published?

I ask this as one of the people who would find such a book useful (or so
I believe).

I have searched the PostgreSQL archives for references to the book, and
the search engine returned no results found.

Thank you in anticipation.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale