Re: Crash when editing data - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Crash when editing data
Date
List pgadmin-support
Jonathan Mezach wrote:

>Okay, I've downloaded the most recent (and largest) snapshot from the site
>and extracted the files in the directory I had pgAdmin III installed and
>overwrote all the files. Now when I edit data I get an error from Windows,
>as follows:
>
>AppName: pgadmin3.exe     AppVer: 1.1.0.0     ModName: pgadmin3.exe
>ModVer: 1.1.0.0     Offset: 0002a498

OK, I'll make a new snapshot tonite, and I'll send you a debug version
to your personal account. Hopefully Dr. Watson can tell a bit more then.
Is your mailbox limit big enough? AFAIR the debug exe is 13MB
uncompressed, might be some 5MB compressed.

Regards,
Andreas