Re: Comparing databases - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Comparing databases
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
>All I'm saying is that from the outside, IMHO, it just creates more problems than it solves.  To use a favorite
metaphorfrom this list, PHB's will read that and smell instability.  I repeat, why volunteer it?  Just say there are
manyfirms providing support today, and it's used at X, Y, and Z companies.

That was exactly my point about showing long standing companies versus
companies that are no longer around.

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org