Re: problem connecting from JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From pginfo
Subject Re: problem connecting from JDBC
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

Pls.check if you have in your postgresql.conf  set  tcpip_socket = true.
I am using pg 7.3.4 + rh 9.0 + jdbc without any problems.
Also as beginning you can make the pg trusted to you ip (I think it is trusted
by default to localhost).
Have you created database with name "test"?

regards,
ivan.