Re: Open Sourcing pgManage - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Open Sourcing pgManage
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,
 If that is the case that is fine. I just wanted to throw it out there
but doesn't that mean that
psql would be separate as well?

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org