Re: Current CVS: Cursor disappears - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Current CVS: Cursor disappears
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Le Lundi 27 Octobre 2003 22:16, Troels Arvin a écrit :
>

>>Initially, a cursor is seen, but if focus is taken away from the window
>>(e.g. by using the mouse or ALT-TAB) and then returned, the cursor is
>>gone. I can still write charaters in the query window, but I have to
>>guess where the characters will be put.
>>
>>If focus is once again taken away from and then returned to the query
>>window, then the cursor re-appears.
>>

>Dear Troels,
>
>I can confirm this STC problem as I have exactly the same problem under Debian
>and RedHat.
>
>Sometimes also, in the editor, after selecting text, the cursor becomes the
>following sign|_ (vertical and horizontal bar) and the display freezes. I
>have to open a seperate display and manually kill pgAdmin3. Nothing is
>written in the log.
>
>Did anyone notice this bug too?

Yes, I've seen this. Still no idea what's happening.

Another weird detail:
If the query window is moved, caret disappears, moved again, caret is back.
This also happens with the official stctest, so it's a wx problem.

Regards,
Andras