Re: Current CVS: Cursor disappears - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: Current CVS: Cursor disappears
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le Lundi 27 Octobre 2003 22:16, Troels Arvin a écrit :
> Initially, a cursor is seen, but if focus is taken away from the window
> (e.g. by using the mouse or ALT-TAB) and then returned, the cursor is
> gone. I can still write charaters in the query window, but I have to
> guess where the characters will be put.
>
> If focus is once again taken away from and then returned to the query
> window, then the cursor re-appears.

Dear Troels,

I can confirm this STC problem as I have exactly the same problem under Debian
and RedHat.

Sometimes also, in the editor, after selecting text, the cursor becomes the
following sign|_ (vertical and horizontal bar) and the display freezes. I
have to open a seperate display and manually kill pgAdmin3. Nothing is
written in the log.

Did anyone notice this bug too?

Best regards,
Jean-Michel