Re: Recomended FS - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Teter
Subject Re: Recomended FS
Date
List pgsql-general
Here are some recent benchmarks on different Linux filesystems.  As with
any benchmarks, take what you will from the numbers.

Note the Summary section, and then the detailed benchmark numbers (if
you have a stomach for huge tables of pure numbers :)

http://fsbench.netnation.com/