Re: Error in convert.c when compiling w/ odbcver=0x0300 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Walt H
Subject Re: Error in convert.c when compiling w/ odbcver=0x0300
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Can you suggest a patch to fix this?

I'm sorry, it's been a while since I posted this. I found a workaround and was able to get it
compile since then. From what I remember, it has to do with the way SQLBIGINT was defined from
unixodbc. I believe it is defined as en element of a struct, which created the "incompatible
types" error I received. Since I'm not all too familiar with C, I cheated and created:

typedef long long int mySQLBIGINT;
typedef unsigned mySQLBIGINT mySQLUBIGINT;

at the top of convert.c and replaced the variables used down below with mySQLBIGINT etc... This
allows it to compile. What a nasty hack.

So to answer your original question: I don't think you want my patch :)

-Walt