Re: Recomended FS - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nick Burrett
Subject Re: Recomended FS
Date
List pgsql-general
Ben-Nes Michael wrote:
> [...]

I'm saying: don't expect your DB performance to come on leaps and bounds
just because you changed to a different filesystem format.  If you've
got speed problems then it might help to look elsewhere first.

--
Nick Burrett
Network Engineer, Designer Servers Ltd.   http://www.dsvr.co.uk