Re: limit the database size - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Laszlo Hornyak
Subject Re: limit the database size
Date
List pgsql-admin
Correct me if I am wrong but limiting storage size under the DB is not
always the right thing to do. Once my db ran out of space when
vaacum-ing at night, and one of the indexes damaged, so, I could not do
selects using that index, i had to drop it, add some storage, recreate,
vacumanalyze, etc.

Laszlo Hornyak