Re: How to get rid of NOTICE: - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: How to get rid of NOTICE:
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
NOTICEs are treated as SQLWarnings by the jdbc driver.

Generally this error means that you had a previous error and tried
continuing to use that connection without first calling rollback() on
the connection.  Do you have logic that traps SQLExceptions and then
continues without doing a rollback() first?

--Barry