Re: pgAggregate problem any function - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: pgAggregate problem any function
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hm,

looking at the patch and the weird pgsql behaviour documented below I
doubt that this is the ultimate fix.
I suspect that
a) this should be handled in qtIdent()
b) other keywords might be affected, e.g. 'char'

Regards,
Andreas