Re: pgAdmin3 Primary Key Problem - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: pgAdmin3 Primary Key Problem
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Paul Reznicek wrote:

> Übrigens, dass Problem mit "nach pgAdmin3 kopieren" habe ich schon
> seit den ersten Tests
> (=ca. 1 Monat, oder so)

<< copying clipboard out of pgAdmin3 to any app works, but not other way
round except for some apps >>

Please check if copying from Mozilla to pgAdmin3 works. If it does, you
have the "unfixed Unicode Clipboard" bug.
This is fixed in our private wx source package, but still not in the
original cvs (vadz doesn't like the way it's implemented; I don't either
but it works).
AFAIR you said to use our binary Mandrake distribution. If so, we have a
problem with the build of that version, Jean-Michel, could you check if
src/gtk/dataobj.cpp contains g_altTextAtom? If not, the patch is missing.

Regards,
Andreas