Re: Linux2.6 overcommit behaviour - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Linux2.6 overcommit behaviour
Date
Re: Linux2.6 overcommit behaviour
List pgsql-hackers
Yes, in 2.6, which is not yet released. Even after it is released I
expect it to take some time to bed down and make its way into vendor
releases, if the history of 2.4 is anything to go by.

Incidentally, it looks to me like it is only in 2.6 if your kernel is
built with CONFIG_SECURITY, which I expect most will be.

andrew