Re: Commercial support? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Al Hulaton
Subject Re: Commercial support?
Date
Re: Commercial support?  (Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>)
List pgsql-general
Dustin Sallings wrote:

>     I'm assuming this has been beaten to death, but I'm looking for
> some companies offering commercial support contracts in SF bay area.

That's something we do here at Command Prompt. Phone number's below or
there's the guaranteed 4 hour response time form we have on our website.

Best,
Al Hulaton    |  Sr. Account Engineer  |  Command Prompt, Inc.
503.222.2783  |  ahulaton@commandprompt.com
Linux business hosting, PostgreSQL consulting and migration
Read and Search O'Reilly's 'Practical PostgreSQL' at
http://www.commandprompt.com