Commercial support? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dustin Sallings
Subject Commercial support?
Date
Re: Commercial support?  (Al Hulaton <ahulaton@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-general
    I'm assuming this has been beaten to death, but I'm looking for some
companies offering commercial support contracts in SF bay area.

    The link for commercial support from the FAQ is broken, and my 3/4 ass
search attempts came up with nothing.

    I'm a long-time postgres user leading a development group in San Jose.
  We're currently looking at various commercial DBMS packages, but I'm
fairly confident that postgres can handle the job quite effectively.
In order to sell this, though, I'll need support contracts.

    The application is reasonably high in volume and replication is a
requirement.

    I look forward to hearing what the options are.  Thanks.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>